Upon arriving on the scene of a sewer back up, our technicians also discovered mold.
Restore of the Heartland took the following steps to ensure this home had a successful restoration process!
1. Removed standing sewage water.
2. Treated and disinfected the area, including the removal of any affected drywall and carpet.
3. Evaluated the mold concern.
4. Sealed, treated and abated the harmful mold.
5. Removed soft contents from the home for inventory and restoration.
6. Worked with the clients insurance company to ensure that they were receiving the most of their policies!
our service area